Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Last Week's Painting - Infinity Again



There was much thunder, lighting, rain and very little light yesterday evening so no painting for me. In its place is one of the other models I finished last week, a female Haqqislam ghulam trooper, again from Corvus Belli's Infinity range.


Lovely sculpt. Definate contender for CB's annual 'rear of the year' award. It must be 'cos they're Spanish :-) . While I swear I will get some photos with less lens glare, these were the best of the bunch I got over the weekend. The camo effect was inspired by the Phillipine Special Forces 'brick' urban camo, just a lightweight version that was easier to paint and didn't obsure the detail as much as the real-life camo would. It's not perfect but I like it and its a bit unique.

No comments: